|Job Number||00004047 (scroll down to apply)|
|Position Title||General Labourers Needed IMMEDIATELY!|
To apply for this position, please scroll to bottom of page.
We are looking for reliable, hard-working individuals for temporary and full time industrial positions, starting IMMEDIATELY!
We are currently recruiting for a variety of industries including agricultural, food manufacturing, and production. We have multiple clients seeking casual employees for a wide range of duties, which include:
* Clean Up - construction sites, restoration sites or in retail settings
* Machine Operations – a variety of machine types such as Forklifts, Mobile Aerial Platform, and Scissor Lifts
* Warehouse work – sorting shipments, inventory counts, etc
* Positive attitude
* Ability to work in fast-paced, high demand environments
* Desire to be a team player
Bonus Points for:* Personal Protective Equipment and Reliable Transportation are huge bonuses!
Compensation & Hours:
If you have the flexibility and desire to work casually through Lethbridge’s only full service staffing agency, don’t wait, apply today! The benefits of
working with Select include:
* Temporary to permanent opportunities
* Gain experience in a variety of industries while staying close to home!
Have you Created Your Profile?
Is this your first visit? Have you registered with us by Creating Your Profile? If not, please do so now. This will make you eligible for any of our exciting, posted and non-posted, opportunities. If you would like to apply for a specific position while creating your profile, please indicate the Job Number in the Job Target field on the form.
For your reference, this Job Number is: 00004047.Office Light Industrial Career / Professional
Once you have Created Your Profile, you can use email to indicate your interest in specific job postings on our Job Board. Simply send an email to email@example.com, including the Job Number.
Apply for this position, and use the Job Number: 00004047.
The Right Person. The Right Seat.Career Jobs | Temporary Jobs
Last Update: July 28, 2015