|Job Number||000045NJ (scroll down to apply)|
|Position Title||Senior Manager for the Lethbridge Public Library|
We are excited to be working with the Lethbridge Public Library in their search for a Senior Manager. They are looking for someone that can effectively drive change and manage performance within a non-profit organization. So if you are leader who values the needs of the community, are customer-focused, and can effectively manage public service resources send us your resume!
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Managing the day to day operations of the Customer Service area ensuring efficient use of resources
* Working closely with the CEO in budget development and use
* Supervising, training, coaching, and evaluating casual staff, while encouraging individual commitment and growth
* Scheduling and payrolling of casual staff
* Collaboratively developing, coordinating, and implementing policies, procedures, and services
* Facilitating resource and knowledge sharing opportunities
* Establishing strong relationships internally and externally to achieve the organizationís objectives; this position is an integral part of the administrative and Board relations
* Representing the Library in the local professional community
* Ensuring a safe and healthy workplace for staff and patrons
* Providing strategic direction to Public Service Area Managers in response to complaints, obstacles, and any service delivery aspect
* 5 Ė 10 years of management experience; specifically performance/project management and budget development
* In depth understanding of creating and executing budgets and strategic plans
* Bachelorís Degree in related field; Business, Management, HR
* Professional demeanor and solid communication skills; ability to converse with all levels of organization and the public
* Innovative and decisive
* Union experience
Bonus Points For:
* Previous experience with a large public library or non-profit
* Master of Library and Information Science Degree
* Familiar with HR policies and procedures
Compensation & Hours:
* The rate of pay is expected to be $100K - $120K
* Extensive benefits, pension, and vacation package available
* Relocation reimbursement available
How to Apply:
Please send your resume & cover letter in MS Word format to Samantha Friesen at Samantha.Friesen@selectrecruiting.ca
Have you Created Your Profile?
Is this your first visit? Have you registered with us by Creating Your Profile? If not, please do so now. This will make you eligible for any of our exciting, posted and non-posted, opportunities. If you would like to apply for a specific position while creating your profile, please indicate the Job Number in the Job Target field on the form.
For your reference, this Job Number is: 000045NJ.
Choose one of the options below:Office Light Industrial Career / Professional
Once you have Created Your Profile, you can use email to indicate your interest in specific job postings on our Job Board. Simply send an email to email@example.com, including the Job Number.
Apply for this position, and use the Job Number: 000045NJ.
The Right Person. The Right Seat.Career Jobs | Temporary Jobs
Last Update: December 19, 2019